they got mad
Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong wrote this about his father, who died of cancer on September 1st, 1982. At his father’s funeral, Billie cried, ran home and locked himself in his room. When his mother got home and knocked on the door to Billie’s room, Billie simply said, “Wake me up when September ends.”
So I’d be angry too if people kept this shit up every single year.
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th
when your leg turns against you
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING. OMFG.
this is 500% of what’s wrong with my life
i just love the disbelief in the cat’s eyes over the fact that her own leg is kicking the shit out of her